- Airwave to participate at Critical Communications Middle East 2014 28 August 2014 | 7:54 am
- Twice as much radio traffic on the ASTRID network during WW I memorial ceremonies in Belgium Exceptional security measures for British royal family and VIPs 11 August 2014 | 9:07 am
- Critical LTE? | Critical Communications Middle East, 14-16 September, Dubai 4 August 2014 | 7:23 am
- TCCA welcomes new EC focus on digital communications as support for public safety spectrum 22 July 2014 | 9:32 am
- Airbus Defence and Space provides secure radio communications during FIFA World Cup in Brazil 15 July 2014 | 8:11 am
Join us for IIR’s Critical Control Rooms
Well established as a key event in our hugely successful Critical Communications portfolio, IIR’s Critical Control Rooms event brings you an unrivaled opportunity to hear from leading experts involved in control room and critical communications from the public safety, government agencies and non-public sector communities.
Through insightful case studies and first-hand knowledge sharing, delegates will be able to understand both the operational and technical aspects of efficiently responding to and managing incidents through effective command and control communications. Designed specifically to meet the needs and interests of control room professionals this event is not to be missed!
The broad content of the conference will focus on the following themes:
- What does the future hold for the control room environment - People, Processes & Technology
- Managing changing technology requirements (Mobility, media and data)
- Technology provisioning and procurement
- Business and Operational process management and continuity
- Politics, Culture and Funding
- Operational Models
- Meeting citizen demands and expectations
- Standards – Ng112, ecall etc
- Staffing and training
- Applications and Innovations
- Meeting the challenges faced in All Sectors – Public Safety, Transport, and Utilities
- Interoperability And Cooperation
- Business Models
If you would like to contribute to the conference programme as a presenter, discussion leader or panellist, we invite you to submit papers or proposals for consideration no later than Friday 26th June 2014.
Please email me directly with your proposal, Hanna Jackson, Conference Director, email@example.com