- TETRA has arrived in the Americas – Interview with Andy Schwartz, Director of Radio Communications, New Jersey Transit 3 October 2014 | 10:47 am
- TCCA’s Critical Communications Broadband Group elects Tero Pesonen as new chair 23 September 2014 | 10:38 am
- Critical Communications Middle East – Interview with Simoco 8 September 2014 | 8:45 am
- Airwave to participate at Critical Communications Middle East 2014 28 August 2014 | 7:54 am
- Twice as much radio traffic on the ASTRID network during WW I memorial ceremonies in Belgium Exceptional security measures for British royal family and VIPs 11 August 2014 | 9:07 am
Join us for IIR’s 5th Annual Critical Control Rooms Conference
Well established as a key event in our hugely successful Critical Communications portfolio, IIR’s 5th annual Critical Control Rooms event brings you an unrivaled opportunity to hear from leading experts involved in control room and critical communications from the public safety, government agencies and non-public sector communities.
Through insightful case studies and first-hand knowledge sharing, delegates will be able to understand both the operational and technical aspects of efficiently responding to and managing incidents through effective command and control communications. Designed specifically to meet the needs and interests of control room professionals this event is not to be missed!
- Compare different control room planning approaches from different industry sectors
- Understand the impact of social media on control room resources and efficiency
- Hear the latest updates on eCall and NG112 initiatives
- Harness the latest technology to achieve optimum efficiency in the control room
- Evaluate the experiences of leading control room professionals through case studies from public safety, transport, the oil industry and government agency professionals